Thursday, September 17, 2009

This is the Same Girl


To get this out of the way first, here is a picture of the kitchen table. Not to shabby for $150.



This is the reason for the post. I'm not sure if you remember, but a few months back Brooke found my wedding dress and put it on, and like every other girl, dreams of her wedding, being a princess and loves everything pink! Ya, and then she shows up with this in her hand. Although she didn't actually catch it, her friend Coby did, she did play with it. . .


love it, and want to bring it to bed with her (until I told her she couldn't) all night long! I'm just amazed that these two girls exist inside the same girl. I guess I just always thought you were either one or the other, not both. You either dressed up and played princess or you ran around with the boys and played baseball. Apparently not. I think this is just one the many times in my life that my children will amaze me and prove me wrong.


This I just had to throw in because he made such a mess!

7 comments:

BSU fam said...

Very Cute Julie. Are you going to post pictures of your new house? I love the table! Mindy

Shelley Pack said...

The picture of Brooke makes me shiver! But it is very true that the two can exist together and that your children will continue to amaze you - mine do!!!

Betts Family said...

I found your blog and got such a kick out of your little Brooke. . .she is hilarious, I would have literally died if my girls brought home a pet snake! AAAHHH

Michelle Pack said...

Courtney can't understand why Cousin Brooke would want to touch a snake. ;) I love Brooke!

123 said...

Congrats on the kitchen table! As for the snake... all I can say is gross!

mckay packer said...

Oooh!! I am very proud of Brooke. She is a far cooler kid than I. Love this picture of Josh! Love that kid!

Kim

Hot_Digity said...

At first I thought Brooke's mouth was all bloody but then I saw the snake and realized her face probably was just dirty....and she's holding a SNAKE!!! SICK! Who is she anyway?