Tuesday, September 22, 2009

They are GROWING!!


I really can't believe it, mostly because I never thought I would survive, but my boys are 4 1/2 months old!, and since they haven't been in many of the posts lately, I thought it was about time. Can you tell which one is which? To me there are a couple of things that make it obvious, but I'll let ya'll guess and then fill you in. However, this next little update should also help immensely. Luke and Zach had their 4 month check up and Luke is coming in at 17lbs. 4oz., and Zach is 15lbs. 1oz. I still can't believe that all of that growing has been solely produced by me because as of yet neither has had even a drop of formula (although they have both tasted ice cream . . . don't tell the dr.!)
Both boys are still doing great and on average I get 6 hours of solid sleep every night, which is amazing, when it use to be 2 1/2 MAX! They go down between 7:30 and 8:30, wake up to feed once and wake up in the morning between 6:30 and 7:30. Not to shabby, although I long to sleep through the whole night. The last little note here is that both boys can also roll over. Luke from his back to his belly and Zach from his belly to his back. Really, they are the cutest things ever and I love being their mom!

7 comments:

Michelle Pack said...

Cute guys! My guess: Zack is on the left and Luke is on the right? They really are getting big. Love you guys!

Betts Family said...

Wow they are getting so big and have outgrown my 7 month old even! Cute little guys and I'm so glad you are getting more sleep, it must feel like heaven.

Dj and Becky said...

um, i'm thinking maybe i can see these guys real soon! what are you doing for thanksgiving? dj and i just bought some tickets to come out from the 24-29 of nov. we got lots to talk about!! i'll try to email you when i get home from work today.

Shelley Pack said...

I could tell from looking at their faces before even noticing their size. We need more pictures!!!

Ruston and Julie said...

So here are the two dead giveaways for who is who. Luke is always more serious, which isn't always true, but oh well. Zach is always more smiley, as you can tell from the picture. So for me Zach's elation is the first giveaway, and then obviously their size difference is the other. Luke is a chunker!

Elder Richey said...

They are so cute!! I really wish we could get our boys together. They are so big, too. Owen and Eli are 10 months now and they are 20 and 18 pounds. You have some chubby bubbies. I'm so glad to hear that you are getting more sleep--life just seems to be better when you are well rested. Also, I'm so glad that the nursing is going well. Good for you and your babies!! I know it takes some hard work and dedication. Oh, and I like your new table--you guys are officially grown ups now :)

Mike and Lisa said...

Cuties! I can't wait to see them, if that ever happens :) But I have to say, every time I look at these pictures Luke reminds me of a football coach. He's got the bald shinny head and a serious yet fun look on his face! I love it!