Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Brooke and especially Josh have been so excited all summer long for preschool to start, and on Tuesday it finally did! They both go once a week and then come home with an extended learning packet for me to do with them. It is more work for me, but I enjoy the chance to sit down with them one and one. There are very few moments in my life that get to be spent with just one child and I treasure the opportunity.Josh and his Thomas the Train backpack . . . his pride and joy.

Brooke picked her outfit out all by herself. I have to admit, the girl's got style (today!).

3 comments:

Michelle Pack said...

Cute kids!!!

mckay packer said...

I love it Julie. It is so crzy to see them going to school, even if it's not kindergarten. So cute. Miss you guys!

Amy and David said...

Yay for preschool! I sitll can't believer you have 4 at home!!!!