That is hilarious! Has he or Brooke tried to nurse a baby doll yet? That's always sure to get a laugh.
Did you get the package? I hope those blessing outfits work, I worried later that they might be too big because our boys were 3 months old when we blessed them and yours will only be 2.
Isn't that funny! Our little boy would pull up his shirt and nuse his teddy bear sitting in the cart at Costco. He'll never forgive you for sending that photo out into cyberspace. So cute.
7 comments:
PUMPING!!!! Ha!
That is hilarious! Has he or Brooke tried to nurse a baby doll yet? That's always sure to get a laugh.
Did you get the package? I hope those blessing outfits work, I worried later that they might be too big because our boys were 3 months old when we blessed them and yours will only be 2.
Oh my gosh...HA HA!! It was bound to happen!
Yep! Obviously pumping. Where are his booby cups??
Fantastic! Did Ruston about die when he saw this?
That is great!!!
Isn't that funny! Our little boy would pull up his shirt and nuse his teddy bear sitting in the cart at Costco. He'll never forgive you for sending that photo out into cyberspace. So cute.
Post a Comment