Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Baby Brother's a Missionary!

Okay, not to steal the thunder from Andrew, but I have to mention that my sister's hair looks so cute! I haven't seen it since she cut it, and I LOVE IT! I hope she keeps it that way for a while. Also as you scroll down to the last picture you'll see her son Carter, and wow, he is so big. I'm always so amazed at how much everyone else's kids change.

Now to the real reason for this post.

It finally happened, my baby brother is headed on his mission. He got his call back in May and is headed to the Columbia, South Carolina mission. I wish he was going foreign, but don't most people hope to go somewhere exotic? Then again, I've never been to Columbia and I'm sure there are parts of Columbia that will be as foreign as anywhere outside of the US. I'm also jealous of my brother Jeff and his wife Andrea, who will be only hours away!



What a sharp looking guy! I like the suit, like the tie, like it all. You'll have to remind the girls in South Carolina to back off, your servin' the Lord.


Good luck baby brother! We'll send you cookies, pictures from the kids and keep you in our prayers. We hope these next two years are some of the best of your life. We love you and can't wait to see you when you get home.

1 comment:

Smith Clan said...

Wow! I'm so glad your brother got his mission call. Especially to the place where I am living RIGHT NOW. Not for long though. We are moving to VA next month. There are a lot of sweet people in this part of the world. I wish him the best.