Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bring them up in the way they should go . . .


I think the scripture says something to the extent of, "Bring them up in the way they should go and when they are grown they won't depart from it". It's certainly not word for word, but boys, were banking on it. GO COUGARS!

As an FYI, they had their two month check up and Luke (on the left) weighs 13 lbs. 4 oz. and Zach weighs 12 lbs. 4 oz. They are just chunkin' it up, and I couldn't be a prouder mama.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Julie, I didn't know that you had been adding new posts to your blog. Then again, I haven't looked at anyone's blogs in several months. I finally decided that it was about time to update mine since my family reminds me quiet often that they need to see more pictures of my girls. I need to send you an invite to my family blog. I think that you just have access to the preschool blog right? I hope that you are feeling better this evening. You are such a trooper & I am so glad that your family moved into the ward. Love all of the pictures of your cute kids!

123 said...

Very cute!! Maybe Brian and I will have to bring them red outfits when we come visit in October ;)

Cam said...

They are so cute. More pictures please!!!

Sarah said...

We're hoping that the brainwashing that we do will work as well =)

Great news about their checkups!