The Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon
My mom flew in from Denver on Saturday to be with us when the twins are born, and since we don't have babies yet, we immediately headed up to the tulip festival in Mt. Vernon. It's about an hour north of Seattle and everyone who lives here says it's something you have to do at least once. We were kind of late in the season and there was only this field and one other left. The others had already been harvested for the bulbs, but the ones we saw were amazing. I felt like I was in the Netherlands, only no windmills, and our drive didn't require a passport. The pink ones here were my favorite.

3 comments:
It amazes me how you have a little Julie and a little Ruston. They look SO much like you two!!
Where are the twins?!! I keep checking your blog and my e-mail to see if they've made an appearance yet. The anticipation is killing me!
I'll be sending good vibes and lots of prayers your way over the next few days.
Those are some beautiful tulips. Your kids are darling!
Post a Comment