
Friday morning at about 2am contractions started, and by 9:30 we had two beautiful boys. The delivery went great and both boys are healthy! Such a blessing. Baby B is Zack and Baby A is Luke.
Brooke on the other hand is doing fabulous in the big sister department. She loves her brothers and has now decided that when she grows up she wants to be a mom, even though that will mean that she has to change the poopy diapers. I have no doubt that she is going to be my second set of hands throughout the next year. I am excited for that, and I think she is too!

10 comments:
Welcome Zach and Luke! I love your little family and am so excited for y'all and you new big family.
Congratulations!! They are beautiful!
Congrats! Congrats! We are so happy for all of you!
Hurray!! I get to see them this week!! I am so excited, and I'm so glad you are doing well. Congrats. Brooke, Josh, Zach, Luke. Just practicing!
Wonderful!!! I love the names and I love them. I am so glad that you had such big healthy boys and that it all went so smoothly. When you guys get a little more settled we'll have to skype so that I can see them and you can tell me the WHOLE story.
YIPPPEEEE!!!!
You guys are on the ball. I can't believe you have pictures posted already. We are so excited for you and wish we were there this minute. Congrats!!!
Kim and McKay
Congrats to your new additions. They are adorable and the big bro & sis look thrilled.
Congrats! You are an amazing woman - go you!
And now I'm even more jealous of the twins!!!!!!!!
Beautiful boys! You are so blessed to be able to bring them home so quickly. We look forward to seeing them in person! Congrats!
I can't believe that BOTH of those were inside of you! Ahh! Congratulations sister! I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment