Tuesday, May 26, 2009


The boys had a checkup today and the stats are in.
Luke: 8lbs 8oz, up a full pound from last week
Zach: 7lbs 15oz, up 12 oz from last week

Needless to say the boys are nursing well and I feel so blessed that they are growing and I am able to provide that for them. Any woman will tell you it's not always as easy as it sounds.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You're my hero!!!!!!!!
Come to my blog and follow over a comment from my friend Julie. She has TWO sets of twins and she's still nursing one set!
http://unconditionallyours.blogspot.com/2009/02/confession-1.html

Leah and family said...

Julie- I don't know if you remember me, we went to HS together. Anyway, congrats on your twins! Sounds like you did great. We have 18 month old twin girls. Send me an email if you want to view our blog: leah_lamprecht@yahoo.com. My maiden name is Leah Haynes.