Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Hero of the Day


My mom is super woman. She spent the entire month of May with us to help with the transition, and I could not have done it without her. She took the boys whenever they were fussy . . . day and NIGHT! Now that she's gone I really appreciate all that she did while she was here. So this post is entirely to tell my mom, and let everyone else know how fabulous my mom is. We hope she comes back SOON and OFTEN!

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

Hurray for help!!! Especially mom help. It was nice to chat with you for a few minutes this morning. Here's the name of that book I mentioned in case you want to check it out. I lovingly refer to it as my sleep bible.

Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth

Really, it is fabulous.