Thursday, June 25, 2009

The War is ON!

This morning we woke to find that we had been attacked in the middle of the night. Apparently bandits dressed up as some of the youth in our ward came to our house and not so stealthfully (according to my mother-in-law who was trying to sleep in the living room) and saran wrapped the front door and Ruston's truck. When I got up this morning, this is what remained of their night time escapade.

So what's a girl to do . . . but fight back with juvenilles!



We went to the allegded bandits house and fought back with T.P. The kids had a blast and hopefully this "crime" doesn't make it all the way to the police since we did photograph ourselves in the act! I'm such a good role model for the kids!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are SO funny!!!!!!!! I love it!

Can you email Camille for me and tell her that I would like to read her blog? I don't have her email address.

Michelle Pack said...

That is so funny!!!