This is Josh's new trick. Don't ask me why he likes it so much, but almost every time I do a load of laundry (at least daily) he climbs on in. He's asked a couple of times for me to close the door, but we haven't ventured to try that . . . yet. However, Brooke has also been given strict instructions NOT to close the door while Josh is in there. Couldn't you imagine that! Ya, let's not.
Monday, April 27, 2009
This is Josh's new trick. Don't ask me why he likes it so much, but almost every time I do a load of laundry (at least daily) he climbs on in. He's asked a couple of times for me to close the door, but we haven't ventured to try that . . . yet. However, Brooke has also been given strict instructions NOT to close the door while Josh is in there. Couldn't you imagine that! Ya, let's not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have some pictures of Kelsie like that too. Super fun but not a good headline.
Post a Comment