Wednesday, April 22, 2009


So this is my belly . . . a couple of weeks ago. I think I'm about 33 weeks there and now I'm almost 37. The pregnancy is still going well, and hopefully these boys stay in for another couple weeks. I know I'm way pushing my luck, but the longer the better in my mind. At our last ultrasound (last week) Baby A was 6lbs 5oz, and Baby B was 5lbs 13oz, so now they are maybe a 1/2 lb more. I would love to deliver two 7 lb boys, that would make my day!

Other than that, life continues. Brooke and Josh are getting excited about their brothers and Brooke is always giving them hugs and kisses. I love it.

11 comments:

Smith Clan said...

I think the blog looks great. And you are so cute with your twins belly:) It will be fun to keep in touch this way.

stef said...

You look great! Good luck with everything. That would be completely awesome if you had two 7 pound boys! You are awesome Julie.

BSU fam said...

Wow. Your own blog. I love reading people's blog. We are going to Seattle at the end of May. You should have 2 new babies by then. How close are you to downtown?

Amy and David said...

Welcome to the blog o' sphere!

Necia said...

I just found you after looking at Amy's blog. Welcome and apparently you will be welcoming two more soon. Congratulations!

Michelle Pack said...

Cute belly! ;)

Elder Richey said...

Yes, definitely keep up with the blog because that is how I best keep in touch with people. I think it is so great that you have made it this far in your pregnancy. I always dreamed of having 2 7 pound boys. I ended up with one 7 pounder and a 6.4 pounder so not too shabby, but I still agree with you 100 % about keeping them in there as long as possible. Plus, no matter how uncomfortable you may be at least you don't have 2 newborns to take care of. Treasure these last few days!

Ruston and Julie said...

does anyone out there know who the BSU fam is? I'm sorry I don't recognize it at all.

curly girl said...

I think I have a total of 2 pics of me preg, and look at you, front and center on the blog. I'm so proud of you! You look amazing and I can't wait to meet these little ones (weighing in at 7 lbs each, of course) and find out what their names are!

oh, my blog is 3www.curlygirls.blogspot.com, if you ever want to stop by. :)

KID, MD said...

Wow! You look great! I surfed over from Dave and Amy's blog. It's good to see you! (and you and you)

Sarah said...

Julie!!!!!!!!
I came over from Amy's blog, too! And I'm on your stalker list. Hot dog!
I can't believe that you're having twins. I could die of jealousy. I've always wanted a pair =) Congrats and good luck with your delivery. I'll be wishing you and the babies a safe and easy time. Woohoo for you! Two for one!!!!