Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Happy Halloween


My spooky cupcakes. I wish I could say I thought of it all by myself, but anyone who knows me knows I am way to type a to have even an ounce of creativity in me. I copied them from a magazine!


Ruston is holding Zach, he was Robin; Josh is the green dragon that has his backside to the camera. Sadly, we aren't the best picture takers and this is the only picture we have of Zach or Josh in their costumes. Luke and Zach were even Batman and Robin and they looked so cute together, but do you think we got a shot of them together . . .NO! Maybe I'll put their costumes bak on just for a picture!

Luke, after about the tenth car, he finally figured out what the deal was and then he was off!


Brooke and Kendall at trunk or treat



Josh thought these tractor bikes were so cool. He spent a lot of time driving his around.


Zach and his tractor out for a spin.



Luke did a great job driving the tractor.


Zach found a pumpkin just his size. Sadly, if your at the pumpkin patch on a field trip, that's the only size pumpkin they give you with your entrance fee. However, last years was only about half that size, if you can have a pumpkin be half that size and still be called a pumpkin.


Brooke and Zach are riding in Bossy, and just a coule of seconds after this picture was taken a tractor started pulling them along in a huge cow train.


Josh and Luke riding in Babe

These were just some fun pj's I found, but they glow in the dark and I think they're every bit as cool as their "real" costumes!

2 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Finally! I've been waiting to see the little kids in their costumes! So cute! Miss you guys!

Elder Richey said...

That last picture is my favorite. Adorable boys.