Thursday, July 8, 2010

The reason for the maddness, Denver Third Installment

But back in May I embarked on an endless journey, 1700 miles . . . one way, to drive myself and four small children (all five and under) to Denver so that I could "indulge" by doing none other than running 6.2 miles. I think somewhere a bolt or two has come loose.

However, running a 10K (the Bolder Boulder) with your mom, dad, sister and brother is priceless and therefore obviously worth the bolt or two lost along the way. (Not my fastest race time coming in at 58:45, but like every good person, I'm sure I can blame that on someone else!)

This is me and dad after the race and getting ready to watch the pros do it, my dad did awesome and finished the race in just under 51 minutes! not his goal, but wow, he's FAST in my book!

1 comment:

Dj and Becky said...

just visited your blog after too long. loved the sushi town pictures! that was me a year ago! also loved seeing the twins and their first birthday. everyone looks cute as always!