Since I'm soooo far behind in blogging this is going to take a couple of entries. I finally made it home after being away for about two years. We came so that I could run with the fam in the Bolder Boulder (I'll have to tell about that later!). I love going home, and wish I didn't live so far away. Here are some pics from our trip.

This is taken from my mom's kitchen window. I love that they get deer in their backyard and yet the grocery store is still just a block away!

Brooke and Josh is Lisa's hammock, we had a good time there.

Brooke experiencing what we called "extreme swinging".

If you think this is nuts, just imagine when we used to do it on the most broken down old wood ladder, and really you were more worried that the ladder would break than you were about swinging or jumping from so high. You can see the old ladder in the background.

I love it. It's so much fun!
2 comments:
that swing looks awesome!!! I wish I had one in my yard!
Wow, the day I decided to put that swing up was indeed a great day! It has been so much fun! It is my legacy in our family, haha
Post a Comment