Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Pumkin Patch


I did it! I managed, with the help of a friend, to get all of the kids to the pumpkin patch this year. Brooke and Josh were going for their preschool, and the wanted the parents there as well. I can only imagine what it would have been like for the teacher if it was just her and both of her classes at the pumpkin patch, all by herself . . . a total nightmare! So I loaded us all up and off we went. Brooke and Josh had a blast. Can you see the pathetic pumpkin they give out!?! It was more of a hassle to hang on to than it was worth!


Brooke picked the pumpkin without a stem, she seemed to think that made it cuter!


Here are the boys just hanging out. They really did very well. The ended up staying awake almost an hour longer than they normally prefer, but since there was so much going on, they didn't seem to mind, and handled themselves quite nicely.



This is both classes. A class for four year olds, and one for three year olds.

1 comment:

Elder Richey said...

Thank goodness for the help of friends and thank goodness for double strollers.

Oh, and I love that the boys are still baldies :)

Cute cute