Luke and Zach (and the rest of us) finally made it to six months! I can't believe it. There were many, many, many times I didn't think this would ever happen. For now, they are still in the same crib, but so much for the pillow that keeps them on "their" side of the bed! They also just had their six month check up. Luke is a hefty 18lbs 1 oz and Zach came in at 16lbs 5 oz, so they are still just about two pounds apart; they are both 28 1/4 inches long.
For the most part, we are all surviving, although everybody but me has had the flu in the last two weeks. Other bits of news include Luke and Zach's first "meal" consisting of homemade rice cereal and bananas. Ymmm.
Luke loves to be on his tummy and I love the way he rests his head like this when he gets tired of holding it up. It is so adorable!
This was just funny because Brooke loved her balloon so much she couldn't bear the thought of not sleeping with it.
And lastly, this was one of the funnest days on record. Josh is out in the hail, and although you can't see her in this picture, Brooke was out playing in it too. This was such a crazy weather day because it was sunny, rainy and then it hailed and then it was sunny again. The kids had so much fun getting their rain gear on and playing in the hail, and of course for anyone who knows Brooke, she had to eat it too.

4 comments:
congrats on making it to 6 months everyone!! We're proud of you!!
Your boys are so adorable, I so wish I could meet them in person. Congrats on making it to six months. My boys will be a year in a week or so and I can hardly believe it. This past year is a bit of a blur for me.
Julie, your boys are adorable! You are amazing! You should be so proud of yourself. And I can't forget to mention how big Brooke and Josh are getting. It has been way too long.
Way to make it to 6 months! That deserves an extra helping of Sushi Town.
Post a Comment