I know my mom would love it if we would leave Seattle and move to Denver, but . . . . I LOVE SEATTLE! Saturday was the most perfect day ever. Better than any birthday, Christmas, or vacation.
In the morning I ran a 10K with one of my very best friends. It was her first 10K and she turned in an AWESOME time. I was really proud of her. I love running with friends.
Following the race, I hit a few garage sales, and then made my way down to the Puyallup River. Where after only 45 min. I had three of the most beautiful fish. Enough to share and spare, so we shared, and two families had an awesome dinner.
In the morning I ran a 10K with one of my very best friends. It was her first 10K and she turned in an AWESOME time. I was really proud of her. I love running with friends.
Following the race, I hit a few garage sales, and then made my way down to the Puyallup River. Where after only 45 min. I had three of the most beautiful fish. Enough to share and spare, so we shared, and two families had an awesome dinner.

1 comment:
Hi Julie! I miss you my friend! I love this picture of you. You did have the best day and you look so happy! Way to catch those tasty fish. I hope that you are all doing well and that your little ones are enjoying school this year. We will have to catch up soon!
Post a Comment