Friday, April 29, 2011

Is Anything Better Than Dove Dark?

Wanna know what's better than dove dark? (I'm really not sure if there is anything better than dove dark), but all joking aside, this is WAY better than dove dark. Any guesses? . . . .


I figured mom would know. I am a firm believer that moms know everything. Okay, here's a hint for the rest of you.


Do you see it?

Can you guess it this time?

I'M NO LONGER BUYING DIAPERS!!! Wow, can you believe that. Zach's got this whole potty thing down, and has been going strong for about 8 weeks now, and Luke took the leap three weeks ago and hasn't looked back. It's blissful, and makes me feel rich. I now have an extra almost $60 a month to blow on something I actually want (however, it is sadly already earmarked . . . college and missions, that's not going to be cheap).

Romance aside, what this really means is that my day is exciting, stressful, and full of pee on the floor instead of a diaper or the toilet; but we're getting there!

Here are the real facts.
Zach goes by himself without even telling me he's gone most of time. However, he gives me one big clue, when he's done he doesn't know how to get his underwear back on, so he runs around naked. I note the change, go check the bathroom to make sure he made it all in the toilet, grab his underwear, help him put it back on and then we do the potty dance! Zach has maybe one accident every other day.
Luke. Luke is still a beginner. He usually has an accident everyday, and still hasn't gotten the whole pooping thing totally figured out, but he's close. He goes occasionally without being prompted, but if I want to play it safe I tell him to go. however, at nights he's doing great and is dry almost half the time. Ya Luke!