Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Girl's Night Out

For most of you it is no surprise that if I'm ever given the choice as to where I want to eat, it's just about always Sushi Town. Sushi Town is the local sushi restaurant and lucky for me it is the BEST sushi restaurant around. Lots of people drive the 45 minutes down from Seattle to go for sushi here in Bonney Lake, and their rolls are the best! I crave sushi on almost a weekly basis, but due to financial drawbacks I only indulge monthly.


Well about two weeks ago, our stake had the Father's and Son's Camp Out, so what did Brooke and I do . . . got a babysitter for the twins and headed to Sushi Town. Now what five year old little girl wants sushi . . . MINE!, and I love it. She was almost as excited about the sushi as she was about going on a date just the two of us. After dinner we came home, put the twins to bed, watched a movie together in my bed, and then fell asleep together. It was really a great night.


On our plate we have four pieces of Salmon, two pieces of Tuna, squid salad, and two long rolls. The only thing Brooke wasn't such a fan of was the crab on top of the one roll; she thought it was a little spicy. Oh ya, and the wasabi. She tried to talk a big bite of that, but fortunately I stopped her before she got it in her mouth and simply let her smell it. After that, she was okay leaving that one alone.

3 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

SO fun!! Umm...Brooke is so weird, I can't believe she likes sushi! But I love that you guys fell asleep together!!

Kristi said...

Their spicy crab is AMAZING!!! Now I'm going to have to go...it's been a few weeks and I am craving a Bonney Lake!

mckay packer said...

Holy cow. Brooke is so grown up. I can't believe how big she is. What a fun night you guys. I bet it was so nice to go out with just the girls.

Kim