Thursday, April 8, 2010
57:45
What do those numbers mean to you? Could it be a scriptural reference? Well, let me give you a hint, it's a time. Fifty seven minutes, forty five seconds. So, what can you do in 57:45? Get ready for the day (ie. shower, blow dry, make up)? Do a load of laundry? Vacuum the house? Well, on March 20, I did something I've never been able to do in only fifty seven minutes and forty five seconds, I ran a 10k, or 6.2 miles! Now for some that time isn't all that exciting, but for me it was amazing. I'm still impressed with myself for doing it so fast. My real goal however, is to run the Bolder Boulder (Denver, CO) in less than 55 minutes. I have another 7 and a half weeks to train, and three minutes to shave off. I have no idea if I'll be able to do it, but I'm gonna try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Since I can't even run a mile I think that time is AWESOME!! Good luck on your training, you can totally do it!
Great job!! I am really impressed. Good luck!
That's great! You are a running star. And thanks for the updates. :)
Post a Comment